Get ready for a day filled with great rappelling moments, sky-high jumps and amazing views and spots that can only be reached with the proper guides and material. Connect with the natural surroundings on a canyoning activity suitable for beginners and the more experienced alike. Navigate your way through the rivers, abseil down rocks and more.
- Take part in an amazing canyoning activity
- Get an adrenaline rush and experience a sense of personal triumph
- Benefit from the services of the best canyoning guides in Portugal
- Connect with the natural surroundings
- Jump, slide, abseil and climb rocks
What you can expect
We will pick you up at your accommodation and guide you through mountain backroads for a great day of Canyoning.
Connect with nature in an amazing small group canyoning activity with specialized guides trained to ensure your safety at all times. Avail of the high-quality equipment and boots ideal for this kind of activity. Hike along the river beds and jump off – or abseil down – several different types of rock.
Portugal offers a great variety of rivers where canyoning can be practiced and we chose the best ones for you!
This is the perfect Detour for the more adventurous. Many say that this is the most immersive nature activity you can experience/be a part of. Feel connected with the surroundings and venture out into a world of sensations.
Are you a first timer? Don’t worry… this activity can be adapted for beginners!
Take an alternative route if you don’t feel comfortable rock climbing and jumping, and travel at your own rhythm without feeling rushed. Encounter a variety of lagoons, waterfalls and different landscapes of stunning beauty.
At the end of the activity you have a traditional picnic waiting for you!
Come with us and explore the beauty of our nature.
Go beyond your limits!
Take a Detour!
This Detour is available in English and in Portuguese.
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation
- Transportation to the best river spots for canyoning
- Specialized, professional canyoning guides
- The best canyoning equipment
- Small group activity – up to 12 people
- Pic-nic lunch at the end of the descent
Recommend this Detour
to your friends
to your friends