Rafting is a sport activity consisting of the descent of fast rivers in inflatable boats called Rafts.
The Paiva River is considered the best river in Portugal for Rafting. Considered in 2006 the river with the cleanest waters of Europe, reserves a very direct contact with nature and allows to feel the strength of the brave waters, especially when its flow is high.
Depending on its flow, it promises great adrenaline even for those who habitually practice this sport. Since it is a river that is fed mainly by the rains, the descents in the river Paiva are made (usually) from October to April.
- Enjoy a combination of adventure, sport, and fun
- Explore the beautiful landscapes of the Paiva River.
- Enjoy a wonderful experience with nature
- Try a rapid experience while rafting
- Whitewater Rafting
- 100% adrenaline
- Embark on a popular, exciting yet safe activity
- Learn from the professional instructors, who will guide you through each stage of the activity
What you can expect
Come with us down the most powerfull river in Portugal!
Rafting is an adrenaline shot that is at your reach in a memorable day!
The Paiva river is waiting for you! We take care of everything!
We will go to your accommodation, pick you up and Paiva here we go!
With all the safety and skillful guides this will be the most radical experience you will have in Portugal!
Choose adventure! Take a Detour!
This Detour is available in English and Portuguese.